Whether you're looking for your first house, upgrading to a larger home, or even planning a vacation or retirement getaway, you're on the right track: We share tips and advice, experience and knowledge to help get you started on the road to your new home.
But that road can be full of twists and turns. That's why it's important for you to work with a professional, Realtor. Someone to make sure you find the best possible home at the best possible price. Sellers' Realtors work hard to make sure their clients get the most money possible from a home sale - shouldn't you have a pro on your side as well?
Allow us to help you find your next dream home by:
- Narrowing down your search.
- Creating a short list of homes to visit.
- Giving you access into homes for home walk-throughs and inspections.
- Helping you look for strengths, weaknesses and needed repairs.
- Comparing nearby home prices to ensure fair market value.
- Checking school districts and other neighborhood essentials.
- Finding the right mortgage lender and insurance agent.
- Handling the legal paperwork for making an offer.
- Negotiating price and accepting a final contract.
- Assisting you in every step of the home buying process.
Give us a call if you have any questions or want to get started. Whether you're looking for a retiree condo, waterfront mansion or anything in between, we can help you find - and buy - the right home for you.
Things you need to know when Buying your home
Call now: 865-224-1867
Barbie Hintz – Realtor firstname.lastname@example.org www.barbiehintz.com
Our agents are here to help. From finding your perfect home to offer negotiation. Fill out the form below or call us to get started.
Congratulations! You have decided to purchase a home, or are thinking about buying one. You'll be joining the ranks of hundreds of families who realize that home ownership offers a number of benefits including building equity, saving for the future, and creating an environment for your family. When you own your own home, your hard-earned dollars contribute to your mortgage. The equity you earn is yours. Over time, your home will increase in value.
In the following reports, you'll find the information you need to make a wise buying decision. We'll take you through the planning process step-by-step , to help you determine which home is right for you. You'll find a host of informative articles on mortgages, viewing homes, the offer, closing details and moving.
Please contact me if you have any questions about buying a home in East Tennessee. Call or Text 865-224-1867 or email email@example.com
(Remember Always ask for Barbie) Barbie Gets Results!
Search East Tenn Homes For Sale