How to Get an Offer on Your Home
1. Price it right. Set a price at the lower end of your property’s realistic price range.
2. Prepare for visitors. Get your house market ready at least two weeks before you begin showing it.
3. Be flexible about showings. It’s often disruptive to have a house ready to show at the spur of the moment. But the more amenable you can be about letting people see your home, the sooner you’ll find a buyer.
4. Anticipate the offers. Decide in advance what price and terms you’ll find acceptable.
5. Don’t refuse to drop the price. If your home has been on the market for more than 30 days without an offer, you should be prepared to at least consider lowering your asking price.
Barbie Hintz Re/Max Preferred Properties firstname.lastname@example.org barbiehintz.com 865-224-1867 Barbie Gets Results!
Search East Tenn Homes For Sale
Type anything you want here and we will see what we can find in the property descriptions. Maybe a name of a golf course you want to live by or a term like fixer upper.