Listing Courtesy of Lakefront Living, On The Lake Realty
3 / 2.1
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
LAKE VIEW AND GOLF FRONT, One Level Living, few lots have this view, gated lake-golf community. Beautiful all brick home, updated with hardwoods, stone fireplace, fresh paint, new lighting, generous kitchen space with new appliances, gas cook-top, pantry, trey ceilings, large sunroom for lake viewing, screen porch, beautiful lower level patio ,master on main floor, 3 bed, 2.5 baths, generous storage, well maintained home, must see to appreciate views.
||839 Rarity Bay Pkwy
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Grill, Gas Stove, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector
- Architect Restricted, Boat Ramp, Club House, Dock, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Golf Course, Rec Facilities, Security, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Central Cooling
- Electric,Gas (Natural)
- Breakfast Bar,Formal Dining Area,Living Rm/Dining Rm
- Internet Available,Island in Kitchen,Pantry,Trey Ceiling,Walk-in Closets,Walk-in Shower,Washer/Dryer Connect,Whirlpool Tub
- Breakfast Room, Extra Storage, Family Room, Great Room, Laundry/Utility, Mstr Bdrm Main Level, Sunroom, Workshop
- Cable Available (Tv Only), Deck, Patio, Porch - Covered, Porch - Screened, Window - Energy Star
- Golf Community,Golf Course Front
- 2 Car Garage,Attached
- Lake View
Property Listed By Lakefront Living, On The Lake Realty
Information is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed. (c) 2017 Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS and FBS. The information on this sheet has been made available by the MLS and may not be the listing of the provider. The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes from the IDX Program of the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS� Multiple Listing Service. (c) Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. This information is updated weekly, however, some of these properties may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The Real Estate Broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm the data before relying on it in a purchase decision.