Listing Courtesy of United Real Estate Solutions
3 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Welcome Home! 9-year-young 3-bed, 3-bath home (4th bed or office), with beautiful hardwood floors main level, and newly tiled and finished basement. Two storage and/or craft/hobby rooms. Enjoy your coffee AND a view of the mountains from your back patio or deck. Fenced yard for your fur babies. Main level 2-car garage, lower level garage for the toys. New HVAC, 2018. New dishwasher...I could go on! This home is a MUST SEE!
Assigned School Zones
- William Blount
| Lanier Elementary School||(Preschool-5)|
| Carpenters Elementary School||(Preschool-5)||5|
| Carpenters Middle School||(6-8)||1|
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Security Alarm
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan, Central Cooling
- Central, Heat Pump
- Kitchen/Dining Rm Co
- Cathedral Ceiling,Internet Available,Island in Kitchen,Pantry,Walk-in Closets,Walk-in Shower,Washer/Dryer Connect,Whirlpool Tub,Wired for Internet
- Basement Rec Room, Den/Study, Extra Storage, Family Room, Laundry/Utility, Mstr Bdrm Main Level, Office/Br Main Level
- Deck, Doors - Energy Star, Fence - Chain, Fenced - Yard, Patio, Windows - Vinyl
- Level Lot,Rolling
- 1 Car Garage,2 Car Garage,Basement,Main Level
- Mountain View
Property Listed By United Real Estate Solutions
Information is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed. (c) 2017 Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS and FBS. The information on this sheet has been made available by the MLS and may not be the listing of the provider. The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes from the IDX Program of the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS� Multiple Listing Service. (c) Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. This information is updated weekly, however, some of these properties may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The Real Estate Broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm the data before relying on it in a purchase decision.