Listing Courtesy of River Rock Real Estate Group
4 / 4.1
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This spectacular home nestled on top of The Ridges At Tellico Lake, features exquisite mountain & lake views. With nearly 4,500 sq ft of luxury living, this handcrafted Heritage log home is a one of kind Smoky Mountain master piece combining timber frame, log, stone sitting on 2.24 natural acres with more acreage available. Boasting of large Pella architectural pictured windows displaying the wonders natural beauty. The Ridges At Tellico Lake is a gated community reserved for a fortunate few with the modern day infrastructure one would expect. The epitome of mountain living!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector
- Architect Restricted, Gated Community
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan, Central Cooling
- Heat Pump
- Crawl Space
- Electric,Gas (Natural)
- Breakfast Bar,Formal Dining Area
- Cathedral Ceiling,DSL Available,Pantry,Walk-in Closets,Walk-in Shower,Washer/Dryer Connect,Whirlpool Tub
- 2Nd Rec Room, Breakfast Room, Great Room, Laundry/Utility, Mstr Bdrm Main Level
- Deck, Patio, Porch - Covered, Prof Landscaped, Windows - Insulated, Windows - Wood
- 3 Car Garage,Attached,Garage Door Opener
- Lake View,Mountain View
- Septic Tank
Property Listed By River Rock Real Estate Group
Information is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed. (c) 2017 Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS and FBS. The information on this sheet has been made available by the MLS and may not be the listing of the provider. The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes from the IDX Program of the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS� Multiple Listing Service. (c) Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. This information is updated weekly, however, some of these properties may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The Real Estate Broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm the data before relying on it in a purchase decision.