Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Dean-Smith Realty
5 / 5.4
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
An architectural & horticultural masterpiece on 10 secluded acres close in West. Built by Gerald Jenkins w/ finest materials & craftsmanship, numerous extravagant European imports, all fit for royalty. Full living quarters downstairs. Stunning park-like grounds, 20x40 pool, walk-in safe, multiple security zones, TDOT approved bridge. Minutes to downtown, airport, Smoky Mountains in a state with 4 lovely seasons and NO STATE INCOME TAX!
- Backup Generator, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security Alarm, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector
- Carpet, Hardwood, Marble, Other
- Central Cooling
- Eat-in Kitchen,Formal Dining Area
- Addl Living Quarter, Basement Rec Room, Breakfast Room, Extra Storage, Family Room, Great Room, Laundry/Utility, Mstr Bdrm Main Level, Office/Br Main Level, Workshop
- Balcony, Cable Available (Tv Only), Patio, Pool - Swim (Ingrnd), Prof Landscaped, Windows - Insulated
- 5+ Car Garage,Attached,Detached,Garage Door Opener,Main Level,RV Parking
- Country Setting,Wooded
Property Listed By Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Dean-Smith Realty
Information is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed. (c) 2017 Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS and FBS. The information on this sheet has been made available by the MLS and may not be the listing of the provider. The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes from the IDX Program of the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS� Multiple Listing Service. (c) Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. This information is updated weekly, however, some of these properties may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The Real Estate Broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm the data before relying on it in a purchase decision.