Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams
4 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
QUALITY sums it up, the first house built in this neighborhood. From the moment you pull up it's obvious the hard work and care that went into building this home. The stone fireplace draws you in and the back porch seals the deal. Two dining areas, formal and an eat-in kitchen, make this a great place to entertain. Anybody need closet space? The master has THREE great sized closets! Beautiful cabinetry and hardware, granite countertops and the detailed molding take it to the next level! There are endless opportunities to turn the basement into anything you like! A basement garage and driveway allow for easy access to the lower level as well. Call today for your private tour!
||103 Wheatfield Drive
Assigned School Zones
- Middle Settlements
- Union Grove
- William Blount
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security Alarm, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector
- Hardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan, Central Cooling
- Heat Pump
- Breakfast Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Formal Dining Area
- Internet Available,Walk-in Closets,Walk-in Shower,Washer/Dryer Connect,Whirlpool Tub,Wired for Internet
- Breakfast Room, Extra Storage, Laundry/Utility, Mstr Bdrm Main Level, Office/Br Main Level, Split Bedroom
- Cable Available (Tv Only), Deck, Porch - Covered, Windows - Wood
- 0.71 acres
- 1 Car Garage,2 Car Garage,3 Car Garage,Attached,Basement,Garage Door Opener,Main Level,Side/Rear Entry
- Country Setting
Property Listed By Keller Williams
Information is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed. (c) 2017 Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS and FBS. The information on this sheet has been made available by the MLS and may not be the listing of the provider. The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes from the IDX Program of the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS� Multiple Listing Service. (c) Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. This information is updated weekly, however, some of these properties may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The Real Estate Broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm the data before relying on it in a purchase decision.