Listing Courtesy of Rarity Bay Properties, LLC
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Upgraded one level golf villa with spectacular lake, mountain and golf course views. This expanded one level home sits on 2 homesites with a stacked stone fireplace. Freshly painted from top to bottom on the interior, new carpets in the bedrooms.This a prospective showcase home! Motivated Seller.
||240 Goldcrest Drive
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Architect Restricted, Boat Ramp, Club House, Dock, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Gated Community, Golf Course, Lake Access, Lawn Care, Putting Greens, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan, Central Cooling
- Crawl Space
- Electric,Gas (Natural)
- Internet Available,Pantry,Walk-in Closets,Walk-in Shower,Washer/Dryer Connect
- Great Room, Laundry/Utility, Mstr Bdrm Main Level, Office/Br Main Level
- Patio, Prof Landscaped
- Corner,Golf Community,Golf Course Front,Level Lot
- 2 Car Garage,Garage Door Opener,Main Level
- Lake View,Mountain View
- Stone,Synthetic Stucco
- Effluent Pump
Property Listed By Rarity Bay Properties, LLC
Information is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed. (c) 2017 Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS and FBS. The information on this sheet has been made available by the MLS and may not be the listing of the provider. The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes from the IDX Program of the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS� Multiple Listing Service. (c) Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. This information is updated weekly, however, some of these properties may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The Real Estate Broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm the data before relying on it in a purchase decision.