Listing Courtesy of United Real Estate Solutions
3 / 2
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Totally remodelled home featuring covered front porch and tall crawl space for additional storage! 9' ceilings throughout; beautiful built-in sunroom overlooking wooded back yard; granite countertops with tile backsplash, all appliances convey; new luxury vinyl planks throughout; ceiling fans 2 car garage in a great location and move in ready!Tellico living at a great price!!!
||163 Elokwa Way
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector, Washer
- Architect Restricted, Boat Ramp, Club House, Dock, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Lake Access, Picnic/Barbeque Area, Playground, Putting Greens, Rec Facilities, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
- Ceiling Fan, Central Cooling
- Central, Heat Pump
- Crawl Space
- Breakfast Bar,Eat-in Kitchen
- Internet Available,Walk-in Closets,Walk-in Shower,Washer/Dryer Connect
- Extra Storage, Laundry/Utility, Mstr Bdrm Main Level, Sunroom
- Porch - Covered, Windows - Insulated, Windows - Vinyl
- Level Lot,Rolling,Wooded
- 2 Car Garage,Attached,Garage Door Opener,Main Level
- Country Setting,Wooded
Property Listed By United Real Estate Solutions
Information is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed. (c) 2017 Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS and FBS. The information on this sheet has been made available by the MLS and may not be the listing of the provider. The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes from the IDX Program of the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS� Multiple Listing Service. (c) Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. This information is updated weekly, however, some of these properties may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The Real Estate Broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm the data before relying on it in a purchase decision.