Listing Courtesy of Billy Houston Group, Realty Executives
3 / 3
Under Contract Status
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful Main Level living in Avalon Golf Community. Kitchen, Dining and Family rooms are Open to each other. Great floorplan for entertaining. 2 spacious bedrooms on the main. Finished basement includes a 3rd bedroom, rec room, kitchenette, bath and TONS of storage. A walk-up attic space can also be finished off for additional rooms or be used as storage. Carpet allowance with buyers choice from samples displayed at home. Great opportunity to live in Avalon at this price! Don't miss out!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Stove, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector
- Architect Restricted, Club House, Golf Course, Lawn Care, Sidewalks, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Central Cooling
- Electric,Gas (Natural)
- Formal Dining Area
- Pantry,Trey Ceiling,Walk-in Closets,Walk-in Shower,Washer/Dryer Connect,Wet Bar,Whirlpool Tub
- Addl Living Quarter, Basement Rec Room, Breakfast Room, Extra Storage, Great Room, Laundry/Utility, Mstr Bdrm Main Level, Office/Br Main Level, Split Bedroom
- Deck, Porch - Covered, Porch - Screened, Prof Landscaped, Windows - Insulated
- Golf Community
- 2 Car Garage,Attached,Garage Door Opener,Main Level
- Golf Course,Lake View
Grounds Maintenance, Other, Some Amenities
Property Listed By Billy Houston Group, Realty Executives
Information is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed. (c) 2017 Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS and FBS. The information on this sheet has been made available by the MLS and may not be the listing of the provider. The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes from the IDX Program of the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS� Multiple Listing Service. (c) Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. This information is updated weekly, however, some of these properties may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The Real Estate Broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm the data before relying on it in a purchase decision.