Listing Courtesy of Foothills Realty, LLC
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
BEAUTIFUL ALL BRICK RANCHER IN A COUNTRY SETTING WITH AWESOME VIEW OF ROLLING FIELDS. HOME HAS OPEN FLOOR WITH SPLIT BEDROOMS.CATHEDRAL CEILING IN LIVING ROOM, LARGE KITCHEN WITH SOFT CLOSE CABINET DOORS, GRANITE COUNTER TOPS AND STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES.HAS ADDITIONAL ROOM OFF KITCHEN THAT COULD BE USED AS OFFICE/DINING ROOM/BED RM. LARGE DECK THAT OVERLOOKS THE BACK YARD THAT HAS PLENTY OF ROOM FOR A POOL OR PLAYGROUND. A MUST SEE.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector
- Hardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan, Central Cooling
- Central, Forced Air
- Crawl Space
- Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Dining Rm Co
- Cathedral Ceiling,Trey Ceiling,Walk-in Closets,Walk-in Shower,Washer/Dryer Connect
- Laundry/Utility, Mstr Bdrm Main Level, Office/Br Main Level, Split Bedroom
- Deck, Porch - Covered, Windows - Insulated, Windows - Vinyl
- Irregular,Level Lot,Rolling
- 2 Car Garage,Attached,Garage Door Opener,Main Level,Off-Street Parking,Side/Rear Entry
- Country Setting
Property Listed By Foothills Realty, LLC
Information is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed. (c) 2017 Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS and FBS. The information on this sheet has been made available by the MLS and may not be the listing of the provider. The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes from the IDX Program of the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS� Multiple Listing Service. (c) Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. This information is updated weekly, however, some of these properties may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The Real Estate Broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm the data before relying on it in a purchase decision.