Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Signature
4 / 4
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Classic French Country style home in Rarity Bay located on the golf course in walking distance of the club! The wide-open 1,896-square-foot main level provides a grand and alluring space for entertaining guests, while the generous master bedroom and ensuite bath, study and first floor laundry room make it practical for everyday living. Lower level with two additional bedrooms, each with ensuite baths, living room and ample storage space.
||375 Rarity Bay Pkwy
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security Alarm, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector
- Architect Restricted, Boat Ramp, Club House, Dock, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Golf Course, Lake Access, Lawn Care, Putting Greens, Rec Facilities, Security, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
- Hardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan, Central Cooling
- Partially Finished,Walkout
- Gas (Natural)
- Breakfast Bar,Eat-in Kitchen,Formal Dining Area
- Internet Available,Pantry,Trey Ceiling,Walk-in Closets,Walk-in Shower,Washer/Dryer Connect
- Basement Rec Room, Breakfast Room, Extra Storage, Family Room, Great Room, Laundry/Utility, Mstr Bdrm Main Level, Office/Br Main Level
- Patio, Porch - Covered, Prof Landscaped, Windows - Vinyl
- Corner,Golf Community,Golf Course Front
- 90 X 164.63 IRR
- 2 Car Garage,Attached,Garage Door Opener,Main Level,Off-Street Parking
- Golf Course,Lake View,Mountain View
Association Ins, Grounds Maintenance, Security
Property Listed By Keller Williams Signature
Information is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed. (c) 2017 Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS and FBS. The information on this sheet has been made available by the MLS and may not be the listing of the provider. The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes from the IDX Program of the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS� Multiple Listing Service. (c) Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. This information is updated weekly, however, some of these properties may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The Real Estate Broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm the data before relying on it in a purchase decision.