Listing Courtesy of Real Broker, LLC
3 / 1.1
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
MINI-FARM!!! This is the mini farm you have been waiting for! Over 9 acres of rolling level pastures with a pond, barn, and storage buildings! All this surrounding the cutest Pinterest worthy farm house you have ever seen! The house has been NEWLY updated with new flooring, paint and....ship-lap! See the supplement for a full list of details and upgrades. Scroll through all the pictures, cuteness overload surprise towards the end!
||193 Cates Rd
- Microwave, Range/Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector
- Hardwood, Laminate
- Ceiling Fan, Central Cooling
- Other,Partially Finished,Unfinished
- Electric,Gas (Natural)
- Breakfast Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Living Rm/Dining Rm
- Internet Available
- Family Room, Laundry/Utility, Mstr Bdrm Main Level
- Doors - Storm, Fenced - Yard, Porch - Covered, Prof Landscaped, Windows - Insulated
- Level Lot,Pond,Private,Rolling
- 2 Car Garage,Detached,RV Parking,Side/Rear Entry
- Country Setting,Mountain View,Wooded
- Barn,Storage Shed
Property Listed By Real Broker, LLC
Information is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed. (c) 2017 Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS and FBS. The information on this sheet has been made available by the MLS and may not be the listing of the provider. The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes from the IDX Program of the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS� Multiple Listing Service. (c) Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. This information is updated weekly, however, some of these properties may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The Real Estate Broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm the data before relying on it in a purchase decision.